Fees, Charges & Refunds
Further Education Training & Assessment (FETA)
POLICY FOR FEES, CHARGES & REFUNDS
In the event FETA is unable for any reason to deliver training any deposits/monies will be refunded or an alternative booking date organised.
Fees & charges for all courses are available on request from the administration staff. All charges will be outlined in the course information sheets. As driver training is quoted on a per hour basis, you will be advised of any minimum requirements as per the licensing bodies.
All courses require a position holding deposit of 50% or maximum $1,500.00 (you will be advised of the amount at the time of booking). The balance will be required prior to final assessment. Corporate clients following a successful credit reference check, will be forwarded an authority to invoice on the terms of a 14 day account, Facilities may include Credit Card, Cash Cheque or EFTPOS.
Refund Policy: When an applicant accepts a place offered by FETA and pays the deposit, it means a binding contract is created between the student/client and FETA.
* In the event of cancellation or withdrawal from this contract a minimum of 48 hours notice is mandatory 10% of the deposit will be retained by FETA for administration fees, the remainder of the deposit will be returned to the original payee.
* Students who are withdrawing from a course before commencing is entitled to apply for a refund due to extenuating circumstances. Supporting documentation is required. Please ask for FETA’s withdrawal/refund application form.
*If after commencing the studies, the student chooses to cancel the contract before completion of the qualification, the student will remain liable to pay the full course tuition fees and the cost incurred by FETA. * Dependant upon circumstances students may be offered an alternative date for training. There is no charge for a student to transfer to an alternative date.
* In the event FETA is not notified of the cancellation and the student does not attend training the full course fee will be applicable, the student/client is liable for full course fees upon non-attendance.
* If FETA cancels the training course, then a full refund will be returned to the payer.
* Students found cheating in their high risk theory assessment will be charged an additional fee of $220.00
Fees and charges for additional services
Including: where a Certificate or Statement of Attainment reprint is requested, please email request to “Compliance Officer” firstname.lastname@example.org. A service fee will be charged, for the current charge please contact administration staff.